Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Re: I can’t cope

Hey @Captain24  did your bubble bee arrive yet? My ordered came this morning!

hope your ok? 💕

No it hasn’t @Bow  😢. It is at the sorting facility an 1 1/2 away. So it’ll arrive tomorrow. 🤞

Im doing sort of ok at the moment, I just have a confusion that I think I need to work out and accept. It might help me sort out a few things and get my head together.

I have been following along with you. I hope you are doing a little better mentally and physically today. 

It just all got too hard. I feel so small. I have beaten myself up, or should I say down. I feel disheartened, I feel unworthy. I feel disgusted. I feel alone. I feel stupid. I feel dumb. 

Sitting with ya in that big pile of :pile_of_poo: @Captain24 

Hey @Captain24 sitting with you hun. It's okay to have had a strong response and to feel overwhelmed. Is there anything I can do to support you at the moment hun?

It’s a big pile of poo @Bow 

I don’t know @Jynx. I can’t even say how bad I feel right now. I can’t decipher my thoughts or feelings. 

Hey @Captain24 ,

I'm hearing it was a bit of a challenge, but I'm so grateful you connected with us.

I read there are a lot of thoughts (and feelings) going on for you right now.

I'm here if you want a chat - about anything.

I went in feeling ok. Came out a mess @Jynx @tyme 

Aww it happens @Captain24 it was a very big topic!! 

I will leave you with this pile of hugs before I skedaddle, and catch you upon my return week after next 😊

🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂

Have a good break @Jynx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance