Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: My Mosaic

Hello @Bow , your artwork is incredible.

I hope you're doing OK. Sorry to hear about that GP, that's pretty unprofessional.

Just stopping in to let you know I care about you and am thinking and praying for you today @Bow . Please stay safe and check in when you can.

Theres a precious little person needing you to be well.

❤️❤️❤️

Bow
Senior Contributor

I woke up this morning I didn’t want to @Eve7 

I’m sorry you didn’t want to wake up @Bow  but I’m glad you did.

Can you reach out for help? I have found the SANE counsellors to be very good.

Big hugs

💙🤗💙🤗💙

Bow
Senior Contributor

ive tried @Eve7 ive gone too far now. thank you for being my friend and others. 

Please stay safe @Bow . You are important and valuable. It won’t always be as bad as it is now...I promise xo

💖

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Eve7 ... and others. I ended up in hospital on Monday after doing some things I shouldn’t of. I now have some help, am seeing the community mental health team today and then start with my psychologist on Tuesday. 

I feel like such a failure. I hate that I am back here again and I hate that the people around me know now. I didn’t want my family to know how bad things had got cause they have their own stuff to deal with. Thankful that we managed to keep my daughter out of it though and she doesn’t know where I have been- last thing I need is her telling her father where I have been. 

I’m still not eating or drink much. Nothing to do with body image, everything to do with punishing myself and the one thing that I can control in my life. 

The hospital discharged me on meds that I was on 13 or so years ago. Meds that I never wanted to be on again, but here I am. 

I still fight the monster inside me. Stuck inbetween wanting to go so desperately and staying because of my daughter. 

I am sorry that you’ve had such a rough week @Bow  but I’m glad you’re now getting support from the mh team and a psychologist.

I’ll be here with you as we walk this journey together.

💙🤗💙

@Bow  I’m sorry things are so hard. Sending you 💕💕💕

@Eve7 ❣️❣️❣️

Hello @Maggie  I hope your day is a good one ❤️💚❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance