Skip to main content

Re: Not Coping

Nutrition Science is sooo awesome! I've done bits of it as electives, but not the degree itself @Birdofparadise8 . I'm looking into more social work and health.

Don't know though. I'm looking to see what comes my way. I'm not going to go out there and just pick one. I'm a believer that it must come pass me because it's a national priority that aligns with my interests...

Most of my degrees have come about that way.

Sounds interesting good luck. 

You doing much at the moment. I’m home alone so having so much fun. @tyme 

I enjoy being alone @Birdofparadise8  - I need it after a while. People all day is too much for my brain lol. 

So I've just been tidying things today.

Ah ok well luck you then. @tyme 

I just don’t think I’m in the mental state where I like being alone it makes me feel worse I feel more lonely I guess. 

I guess I'm with people all day long so when I come home, I'm soooooo happy to be alone. @Birdofparadise8 .

I live alone, but I neve feel lonely. I keep myself busy.

Hence, I'm one of those people who don't reply to people on the phone too quickly, and sometimes I just forget....

Even when I get home, I have so many calls from people that I end up not getting to bed until late.... it just keeps going.

That’s fair enough then @tyme.

I don’t get out much with having uni online and not many friends so then when I’m home through the day it just seem so make me more sad. 

Do you think it is a phase @Birdofparadise8 ? Perhaps after uni, when you 'get out in the real world', things change? I don't know.

But then again, I've never been a real people person. However, I seem to attract people so I'm constantly around them.

Not sure I think it might be my depression talking because I still feel very alone in a room full of people as well. So who knows but yes hopefully after uni and I get to work more things might be better and I might enjoy being alone. @tyme 

I've been that way before @Birdofparadise8 . A room full of people and feeling alone... and yes, that was because of my depression. 

It was as though I wanted to be around people, yet I had built such strong walls that no one could get in! 

But yes, over time, things did shift.

Yeah that’s exactly how I feel it sucks. Hopefully things will improve. I’m also moving for uni next year so I may meet more people then as well and hopefully feel a little bit less alone. @tyme