Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: why can't I cope longer?

IMG_20181125_205348.png

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Zoe7 for helping last night... and all the best with your first week back at work.
@mufasa, thanks for the emergency numbers.
Glad to say (glad i think), one less suicide here - the pills took the edge off but I didn't sleep much and so have had to cancel apts. When I get up I'll start packing. In my distress I deleted all my phone contacts last night. what a pain! Vague memory of deleting evetyone becsuse;
- EVERYONE SUCKS!
- nobody really cares
- don't need them anymore.
- to stops myself reaching out in loneliness
- to protect myself of the endless 'waiting' to be loved.
- to stop the hurt by their silence or shallow stupid comebacks.
- to stops me putting trust where it doesn't belong
- to force me to trust God more
Maybe its best to just put everything in storage, trade in my car on a campervan, with a bedbed, and a kettle (all I need), and make 'the road' my home. Probably only got 2yrs ambulatory ability with my knees, so... yeah.
Sounds irresponsible but all other options have a dark clouds over them.
I'm a free spirit, tired of feeling trapped. Forever trying to be what everyone else (society) wants. Never good enough anyway.
Thanks for listening.

You are good enough for us here @Former-Member  and while that doesn't help with the other people in your life that seem to have let you down - we are here listening. 

I know this housing thing really has you feeling anxious and I don't blame you - it must be so hard knowing you have to leave but still nowhere for you and your fur baby to go to yet. Keep looking @Former-Member  and keep posting here. I am certainly listening and will be here for you when I can. My days will be consumed with work from today but I am around at night and am only too happy to chat with you Smiley Very Happy

hi @Former-Member , I relate to your post so much about deleting contacts and all the reasons (except for the god part). I've done that so many times, determined to start fresh again & only associate with genuine, good people and not to be needy and be stronger & more self-sufficient and so on.

I'm sorry you're going thru such a stressful time, you are not alone. You are doing really well in a tough situation.

Let us know how you are going.Cat Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Bryana Camp, and @Zoe7, you're helpful 🙂
I've been walking in circles.. all day, crying... I'm an emotional wreck and just frozen in bed pretty much all day. Tummy upset. Tears... Don't wanna talk to anyone...
but I need to
but I don't
Just so mixed up

Why possible reason could the likes of me find to live? Its so hard alone.

It is hard to find those reasons sometimes @Former-Member  - been there and felt much the same way that you are right now. Those days when all you want to do is cry and there seems no reason for it apart from how bad you feel about yourself. Much like you I have lved on my own for a very long time and found only a small amount of comfort in my fur babies. I have also been in that state where the last thing I wanted to do was talk to anyone but also knew that is what I needed - but knowing you need support and asking for it are often poles apart. On a positive side you have done that today by posting here and that does take courage - so give yourself some credit for that.

Whilst posting here is not the complete answer it is a connection you have made and that tells me you want that support and that is a very good thing. 

Life just plain sucks sometimes @Former-Member  however reaching out as you have is a good thing.

Here and listening Heart

Hey @Former-Member, 

I am so sorry you are going through this difficult time. Just posting to let you know i have sent you an email.

All the best,

Turquoise

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you guys, i have emergency numbers thanks moderators.
I get so angry... need help... not sick enough for hospital... oh well... 

I have you guys, well, just Zoe7, it helps. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20181219_012941.png

IMG_20171122_171741.png

Today was better, made myself go out even though exhausted from not sleeping most the night. Had preplanned morning tea with an old work colleague, long time waiting... Was nice change, then she gave me lift to get my car which has been in workshop 10days. So got a bit done. Back's hurting though.

Had an OP shop fix 😞  more stuff i probably don't need but a temporary good buzz.

I found bunch of x3 & 4 ring folders which are better for plastic sleeves and the cutest little condiments table set. Resting now, as all too much. No pressing suicidal thoughts today thank goodness,  just fatigue...  Its true that pushing through, as hard as it is, makes a difference. Thanks for email Toitoise... 

Hey @Former-Member , 

Glad to hear that you had a better day! Sounded extremly productive. Some great inspiring pictures as well. 

I love a bit of an opshop hunt, you always find something useful in those visits! Hope this week has been good to you. 

Turquoise. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance