Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Coping in the emergency department

I'm still in waiting room 😕 I hate this place. It took em over 6 hours to see me and send off a blood test....

I haven't been even been able to take my meds..... shaking so much this is taking forever to type.

I'm going home..this has been a waste of time.

Sorry to hear it was a waste of time 😣  @The-red-centaur 

Can I ask, do you live alone? No need to reply if you'd rather not...am just worried about you passing out at home with no-one there. 

Back in DEM again...it's gonna be a long night.

I hate everything why bother with help. Why bother with being alive.
I'm safe, just ignore me.

@The-red-centaur  Sitting with you. You are of worth, just as much as anyone. Sending some 💜💜💜💜

@Maggie thanks.

I think I'm just gonna go home now.

Stay safe @The-red-centaur 💙💙💙

Sorry to hear you've had an awful night, @The-red-centaur ... 😞 Did you get to see someone in the Emergency Department? Or not? 

You must be so sick of going there... Well done for trying to look after yourself when you feel so utterly crap. 

@NatureLover I didn't see anyone. I just caught first bus home after being there all night. I'm seeing my psychologist at 9 this morning.

I'm sick of going there but it had to happen. My sh is infected and Im suicidal. I'll see how today pans out. I have a busy day- psychologist, im seeing my support worker for lunch, I'm finally getting some of my piercings back after my incident nearly 9 months ago. And magic the gathering is on tonight.
Hopefully things will improve today.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance