Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The safe room- somewhere to just come and sit.... offload... feel supported

I walked out of the house yesterday with no intention of returning. My daughter wouldn’t even say goodbye to me, that reinforced my decision. A phone call convinced me to return home. I’ve really tried today, I’ve tried to change things, to keep busy, to shut them thoughts down. But I can’t. Such overwhelming anger and lack of any smidge Of hope. Words escape me tonight. I so desperately want to. This monster. 

Such a screw up a failure. I give up trying 

going back in time too far clearing old messages from my phone and felt triggored by that was trying to clear old messages to swap to my new phone but reading certain messages was not a good idea,I think im almost causing an argument by messaging the same person currently when my negative feelings are triggored from the old messages that ive read ,need to stop reading them,surely messages stay on your sim card anyway to put in a new phone without having to go through every message and relive certain feelings.LostAngel needs to switch off for a bit its not doing me good to look so far in the past,a bit like when you look at old photos that make you emotional.

not feeling good blasting music in my ears should I talk to family or not toninghit about how Im feeling?

blasting music to deal with my triggored feelings  am I feeling down,angry ,need to talk to someone by phone if possible the quiet is not helping ,need some noise

yes true a monster indeed ,take care hunx sitting with you

Here with you @LostAngel  - feel free to buzz the Help Centre as well if you need to chat with someone.

@LostAngel @Bow 💙💙💙💙

is it normal to feel a sick physically if your feeling emotionally unwell ? due to feeling so isolated

dont feel so good
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance