Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

just doing a quick pop in to say hello

@eth @CheerBear @greenpea @Alacarte @Mazarita @Exoplanet @Appleblossom @Angels333 and all passing through

sooo proud of you @Meowmy  as you got through work ok.

and I have my fingers and toes crossed for tonight xxx

@outlander  Hi outlander! wishing you a wonderful evening :)xxx

thank you @greenpea and the same for you 💚

@greenpea 

I would not casually knock on this lady's door, but we always talk when she sees me as she is coming and going..  I think you are closer. Keep an eye out for her or her son. I f you have a number, call ...

Hi All.

I have managed to not be scheduled thanks to the advocacy of my Psychiatrist.    I feel a bit of resentment from the nursing staff that I'm still here.   They feel I'll equipped to handle me. I'm too much for them

I feel like a storm has passed though and I feel safe, I feel sad but safe.  I'm not sure how long my admission will be for now but I am thinking an extended stay.    I can't go home while I have psychosis. 

I hope you're  all traveling well.  I love reading the posts.

Chat later @Appleblossom  @outlander  @greenpea  @eth  @Shaz51  @BryanaCamp  sorry if I missed anyone.

hope things start to pick up for you soon @Angels333

@outlander  me too.   It will take awhile to get over the last few days.   First step is living in the present moment.    Dr significantly upped my prn thankfully.

I'm sorry to hear that @Angels333 I hope your stay is not too long, & that the nurses become more understanding & helpful.

What does scheduled mean?

Adge

@Angels333  So happy that the pdoc stepped in for you. If you are anything like me you want to avoid public where possible. Thanks for keeping us posted on it all hoping you get better soon Angels333. xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance