Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Hi, new here with dysthymia

Hi @BlueBells

Welcome to our new home.  You'll get used to the differences quite quickly.   I feel much more relaxed here and it seems a lot friendlier and I feel more like a person who is valued.

I'm so glad my instructions helped you out. After a rather unfortunate withdrawal of one of my post on BB I never managed to feel very safe there afterwards and so I posted very rarely in the last 2.5 years.  Here I feel safe again and able to express myself more openly.  It's been a very positive change for me.  I find the email notifications very helpful too.

I do hope you find similar comfort here as I have done. 

There's a wealth of information you can read on all sorts of information.   I'm finding it a largely superior site despite the need to adjust to the differences. 

Good Luck with your dicoveries as you explore the site in greater depth.

Hugs

Hey BlueBells!  You made it!  Welcome.

Si, Ote and Kurra 🙂

Thanks so much for the warm welcome 🙂

As I mentioned on BB, it's the way of finding posts/forums that is taxing on my hands 😞

Still, I'll be around. It's my nature to care, share, and (unfortunately) to pole my nose in at times hahahaha 🙂

Hugs to you all 😉

oops, poke lol 🙂

Hey!

How are you?

Hi BeeGee, Fighter 🙂

I'm already quite lost on here, and by the time a post shows, I've lost where I am (I'll blame old age hahaha )

Good to see you Fi on board too - welcome!! xx

You will get use to it bluebells - before you know it you will be a pro! Smiley Wink

Hi Blue Boarders!

So lovely to have you here. I really hope that you find it supportive and welcoming here. Any concerns feel free to give one our lovely mods an '@' mention or feel free to email us at the team@saneforums email. Smiley Happy

I just wanted to point out an event this Friday that you might like to come to. The Friday Feast we hold every week. It start at about 6:30pm, and its a chance to 'mingle' and hang out. Bring a virtual plate of food and some food for thought to discuss!

Hope to see you there. This week the lovely @NikNik will be hosting it. 

Hey @Fighter4ever aka Fi,

It's fabulous to see you here.   Welcome my dear.   Hope you're travelling OK.

Hugzzz

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance