Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

It should be fine thanks @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , car is like 18 years old now and spent years not under cover. cant expect too much, just annoying. @StuF @Meowmy  way to announce myself after pull up, set car alarm off few times lol going cross-eyed w study, still not making much sense, given up on that, the words seem to make sense , dunno.  nearly got word count down to what its supposed to be after mining AI.. which would not have to do if had proper notes in the first place ..der ..so have started all 4 'essays' (really short answer questions thrown at a wall they call 'essay' they ask like 12 questions not 1 , its so stupidly counter-intuitive ok they have Tafe-itis , think uni people think they are dumb. Well their trying longer answers exercise just proves it lol .

@TAB very good tabby re trying to study. Waiting to check my phone. It's cutting out a lot. Feel anxious. 

Yeah, that must have felt awesome setting the alarm off a few times before figuring out what was happening @TAB  lol

Good work on the study. Impressed by your efforts

@StuF hey StuF, pretty anxious today. Just got sim card fixed. Having a sparkling to cheer up. Take care. @TAB hey tabby,  hope study gets better. Take care. @Bill16 hey cool friend, life is hard. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

its not full alarm, its bip bip bip , bad enough @StuF  sometimes it works 2nd go, well, did. it barely moves even by hand now.

thanks re study, feeling a bit lost with the theory atm, but pushing ahead with it anyway. as they say, 90% of class that get job somewhere will just be presenting material someone else has already prepared. need to tick boxes and get the qual tho.

Hey @Meowmy 

Life certainly can be hard. I hope you can find a way to relax and ease your anxiety. What normally works? You seem to be a fan of sparkling water...

Ahh @TAB  - I guess that's not so bad re car

Keep pushing ahead 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

..its just annoying . not going to put up with it tho @StuF re car  door lock

and Thanks re study.

did you see I got fronted to first person to 'welcome' me to 'our community' the other day ?.. woman in chemist did 20 questions thing when movedhere. she served my the other day, saying oh it must be a year now? oh you dont go out much do you ? i sort plead it was by choice and that had tried a couple things, but didnt say what. she suggested bowls and golf  (ffs)  i said one day maybe and offered that i was doing a course after she said ;it must be hard'  and told her about cat 

They'll get you in their clutches yet @TAB ! lol

But seriously, a good thing 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance