Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Big g'day to all the cool forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @SmilingGecko @greenpea @Oaktree @oceangirl @Emelia8 @Jacques wishing you all a cracking day 

@Bill16 hey cool Bill. Nice to see you

TAB
Senior Contributor

didnt try tv, went straight to bed @Meowmy  feel better for it though. feel like eating a horse now, got nothing I really like tho ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

you too @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good @SmilingGecko 

Yes I was surprised by the results I was getting. It makes me feel damn good energetically @TAB I'm going for a walk this afternoon. My castor oil from Amazon has arrived! Am making some more thermal heat protectant hair serum out of it. It only takes a few ingredients - castor oil, aloe vera gel and distilled water and lasts for quite a while - months even. I put it in a pump spray pack and spritz my hair with it. It makes my hair silky smooth without frizz and stops my styling wand from frying my hair 

@Bill16  hey Bill16 wishing you a super day too. peax

TAB
Senior Contributor

people tell me I have castor oil plant in garden, it stinks, all I know @SmilingGecko think castor oil is poisonous

@TAB hey tabby,very good that you are feeling better. Just had lunch. Hope you can make something nice to eat.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ohh just too lazy @Meowmy  had the last of nice crusty real bread loaf (the one thats crusty when buy til finish) got berries yoghurt, eggs , will get something tomorrow. seems warm almost in kitchen, hey . ok 25 deg lol

jeez 27 thursday and 13 minimum ha ha

be 40 again in couple months lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance