Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Yeah @StuF . Pretty good. Just waiting to recharge my batteries lol. 

@TAB They should make laws for hate crimes against the MI and make it retrospective legislation.

@Glisten how was the Bunnings trip? I have to go on the weekend myself.

I haven't been sleeping well, not sure why.

Tooth pain has almost gone, I am hoping that it will disappear completely in the next couple of days.

Previous workplace refused to send me a separation certificate so it's delayed any payment I am eligible for. I don't understand how people can be so mean. It doesn't affect them yet they still are acting shitty and causing mental and financial stress to me. That place is like a disease, it just gets worse.

Anyway I hope you are well. Have you made a decision regarding where you'll be living?

@SmilingGecko @tyme @StuF @TAB @Shaz51 @Meowmy and I am sure I am forgetting a few people, please forgive me. Am really really sleepy and not able to focus at present.

E๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’

360_F_739269336_Wu2zTEG5094xurQIAOZOLBU3u4hvgTMO.jpg

been enlightening young'uns about times when uncool peeps were cool here apaz @ENKELI  check Re: Tabalugas Everything music 

Hey @ENKELI 

Thanks for the tag. Hoping your tooth pain does the right thing and leaves entirely.

As for the separation certificate...same thing happened to a mate. She got screwed around for a long time. Hopefully yours will be resolved asap. Surely it should be against the law or something?!

@ENKELI hey Enkeli,  glad your tooth pain is going. Bad news re your previous workplace. Hope you get a nice evening and feel so much better soon. 

https://youtu.be/pwDo0JUeKqM?si=tiTxPJO5b15vuw64

@StuF @StanD (dd cd ) 5th fret ๐Ÿ˜Š ok it moves to 2 other postions but thats like 40 years ago lol

Cream - Sunshine Of Your Love live at Royal Albert Hall, London. November 26th, 1968 1 of 11 "Farewell Concert" is the live recording of the Cream's final concert at the Royal Albert Hall on November 26th, 1968. Directed by Tony Palmer, the film incorporates pieces of six performances with ...

Hi lovely @Shaz51, I hope today has been kind to you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿซ‚

Awww @ENKELI ,

Hugs. We're thinking of you.

You deserve so much better hun

@TAB 40ml โ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŒง๏ธ predicted tomorrow. @Bill16 I dug four trenches around the A-frame so the water has somewhere to go.

Three wheelbarrows laterโ€ฆ I had to move a stack of massive tiles. 

Took me an hour just to clean one glass panel. Some numpty got paint splatter on the glass.

No fly wire in one fly screen. fkn hell.

Two days straight. Iโ€™m not match fit.

G

IMG_3562.jpeg

โ€ƒ