Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Thats a lot @TAB I don't envy you. It must be so stressful having to be places requiring long distance travel and being in situations that are uncomfortable or bothering. I used to get out a lot when I was younger but now enjoy the quiet life. Just listening to some beautiful classical music. Some of the pieces I am unfamiliar with others not. Yes not doing any more today. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGYyOY4XaFs

The Best of Piano: this is a special compilation of some of the standards of classical piano, released on a very special day - Beethoven's 250th birthday anniversary. Enjoy and Happy Holidays! Click the 🔔 bell to always be notified on new uploads! ♫ Listen on Apple Music Classical: ...

@Bill16  hey Bill16 enjoy the cars!  x

Greetings @Glisten @TAB @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @Bill16 @PeppyPatti @ArraDreaming @tyme @Jynx @Shaz51 and I apologise for those I missed. My memory has been shocking of late and I am hoping it's med related and not "the dimensions" as my bro and I call dementia.

I am waiting on a call from Centrelink regarding my exemption, no doubt they'll grill me better than a lamp chop on a barbie.

My sciatica has sciatica'd and aside from not being able to stand for more than a few minutes or bend over my feet have swollen up just to add insult to injury.

I have managed to get several chores done the past couple of days though so that's an achievement for me.

I hope y'all are doing well. Happy Friyay to those who have the end of the week to celebrate, and for those who know it's just another day happy "I Woke Up, That's Good Right?" day

Funny-Friday-meme-2.jpg

@ENKELI hey sweetheart, nice to see you. Hope your back pain gets better. Well done re chores. Take care. Enjoy Friday night

Hello @Meowmy @TAB @ENKELI @greenpea @SmilingGecko ,

Great to see you all. Hope things are okay for you.

@ENKELI , did you manage to get through? I'm sorry to hear about your back. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs to you. Hope it all works out for you. I hear how stressful things are for you at the moment.

Wow last night I was thinking of putting on another classical piece....thankyou @SmilingGecko 

My fuse is so fridgen short I didn’t even read that post because I don’t care

I do not care

That's okay if you don't feel up to reading the posts. 

We're here if you need a chat. @ArraDreaming 

hey sweet @tyme no I am waiting on a call from them. I don't know what is worse really!

I hope your day is going well xo