Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Your never too old where I do ballet we have people from the age of 2 to 75+. I’m sure wherever you live you could find an adult ballet class. 

Pointe is fun I have terrible feet for it but the freedom is so great. I hope I’ll be able to continue when I move to Melbourne next year. @Captain24 

I live in a small country town so there isn’t any adult classes. @Birdofparadise8. My best friend had a studio here and that’s how I learnt but she closed it down and moved down to Melbourne. 

I only started learning at the age of 28! 

Ah ok that suck well there are always YouTube videos ballet dances post. @Captain24 

Your day been any better then mine? 

I’ve got the RAD syllabus dvds so I could just teach myself but I’ve also put on a lot of weight since then. 

I’ve been in a hypo for the last 2 days so it’s been great! 

I have to work tomorrow and my alarm goes off at 4:30am so I’ll catch you tomorrow night when I get home. 

Have a restful night and I hope tomorrow is a better day for you 

Aww that sucks hypos aren’t fun. Yeah good luck for work tomorrow I’m trying to keep my eye open at this stage so I’m not far off falling to sleep. I hope so as well @Captain24 night 

Hey @Former-Member @tyme 

How are you both tonight? 

Only me here tonight @Birdofparadise8  - I'm sure @Former-Member will pop in to day hello once they are online.

Hope the day has been good to you. It's just starting to pitter patter rain now 🙂 

It's getting late now, but I hope to chat with you sometime tomorrow too.

Things a little bit better today @Birdofparadise8 ?

Yeah the weather has been hit and miss. 

To be honest I’ve been having some intense suicidal thoughts today but I’m safe at the moment so that’s okay. 

Let’s hope tomorrow will be better. @tyme 

Thank you for sharing @Birdofparadise8 . These thoughts do and will come. I think the important aspect is knowing what you can do to keep yourself safe. 

I used to get very down when these intrusive thoughts came....and then the thoughts would become more intrusive.... the more I tried to push the thoughts away, the worse that get.

So instead, it was about re-directing the thoughts.

I hope tomorrow is a better one for you!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance