Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Mmm yeah they suck. I went on a walk today and was really overwhelmed with everything and just didn’t know what to do and they thoughts got really bad but I just ran back to my car so I could be safe. I’m not sure how much detail I can put in here so I’ll just say that. @tyme 

I think it would be worthwhile sharing this with your pdoc next time @Birdofparadise8 . Perhaps you can work on strategies to help you get through that time? e.g. mindful breathing, diverting your thoughts etc.

Do you keep writing notes/diary entry/journal of your mood etc?

Also, it's important to remember that you only just received that letter from someone you always used to speak to. It takes time for that hurt to heal.

Do you mean psychologist by (pdoc)? @tyme 

I don’t get abbreviations sometimes hahah. 

If so we talked about it on Thursday all very dark and gloomy stuff. I do already try meditation and all that but nothing seems to help. Yeah I write stuff in a journal and I use the daylio app. Yeah that’s true about my cousin though. 

I really scared myself though today. 

Yes, pdoc - whether psychiatrist or psychologist.

I'm glad you were able to speak about it today @Birdofparadise8  - that is very courageous of you.

I'll be logging off now, but I will speak to you sometime tomorrow.

Please take care, tyme

Ok thank you have a good night talk later. @tyme 

Hey @tyme @Former-Member 

How are you both today? The weather here is terrible hahah. 

Hello hello! @Birdofparadise8 ! I just logged on. 

I've been pretty good today. I've got a lot of things on my plate to get done, so I'm looking forward to be able to write and list and check them off!

It was pretty pleasant here in Melb today. Warm. A little humid. I think it'll rain a bit later though.

What did you get up to today?

That’s good to hear. I’m just trying to finish off an assignment it’s driving me insane. @tyme 

I don't think I've ever asked, what are you studying (only if you want to answer - no pressure) @Birdofparadise8 . 

I'm having a break from studies, but I am looking at courses.

I am studying a Bachelor of Nutrition Science. 

What courses are you looking at @tyme 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance