Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Meowmy  good on you re swim 🙂 I have s swimming pool down the road  On my walk I go right past it..... one day I will have to drop buy and wet this pea's feet 🙂

@greenpea  Mmmmm I feel my whole body just had some pampering after swim. Chilling at the couch doing my feet exercises.

Swim is recommended.

Went for a skate,checked the surf,made it home with no problems @TAB 

How old r u don’t have to answer Tony Hawkins .. oh k just funny thibgs happening here making me want to be smashed Lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Ali11  I have been meaning to ask something, and I hope its okay if I do so here.

You work for Sane, but can you work from home or do you have to be in the Sane office or HQ or whatever?

So when we see you here engaging with we members, are you doing so from the comfort of your home, or do you have to be at the workplace?  I guess the same applies to the moderators.  You may know that also?

Its just that your work hours are evenings and weekends, and I would imagine this is something you could do from home. But regulations may require you to be at an actual workplace when you are working as a paid employee.

Not a problem if you choose not to answer.  I guess I am just curious.

Hi @TAB @Bill16 @Meowmy @greenpea @Appleblossom   I hope your day has been a good one.

Sherry 

I will hopefully be shredding the bowl when I'm your age

..Good Questions @Former-Member  :cathappy

juszt alcohol here if u meANT me and la la @Bill16 yes am 56.5 yrs old and am So  ..over it

@TAB  My ex is 60 this August :o! but you are only as old as you feel TAB :)xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance